1) What is difference between BHP CBD hemp oil and Hemp Seed Oil?
– Hempseed oil is just like all the other seed oils, typically cold pressed from quality sources.
– BHP CBD is a natural product that comes from the hemp stalk, concentrated using supercritical CO2 (cold press) and filtered to eliminate any toxic substances.
2) What conditions will CBD help?
– Many people have reported help with chronic pain, neuropathy, migraines, anxiety, arthritis, inflammatory bowel, trauma and insomnia. In human studies CBD has been shown to be effective in epilepsy and schizophrenia. For other conditions studies have shown improvements in animal models of diabetes, kidney, heart, vascular disease, and cancer.
3) How much do I need?
Basic serving size is 15 mg twice daily then make adjustments immediately to improve symptoms. Severe problems typically require larger amounts. Body size does not matter. It’s essential to encourage clients to reach an effective amount which can be achieved through BHP's FREE doctor consults. Later, the amount can frequently be reduced to a maintenance dose.
4) Is it safe?
– No toxic dose
– Rare Side effects
– No known drug interactions
5) What's the difference between THC and CBD?
– THC comes from marijuana and may have psychoactive effects including sensations of being stoned, sleepy, hungry, and impaired.
– CBD comes from hemp and is non-psychoactive. It improves mood, mental focus, decreases anxiety/fear without physical or mental impairment.
6) What matters most when choosing a CBD product?
– Quality and purity • Experienced farms • Third party analysis • Legality • Customer Service
* BHP CBD comes from organic industrial hemp plants
* Our team works with seed breeders and suppliers, growers, harvesters, cleaners, primary processors, manufacturers, laboratories and quality control personnel (in-house, contracted and third party) to source the highest-quality hemp from around the world for use in BHP CBD products.
* Before we ship from our manufacturing facility in Europe to the U.S., all of our products undergo rigorous testing. Then we use advanced HPLC (HPLC-DAD) equipment, in leading labs, to confirm the results. Besides testing for potency, we also test for microbiological contamination, heavy metals, pesticides, and the unique terpene profile.
To establish the best labs for testing our products, we initially submit multiple samples of the same product, as well as “dummy” samples, to assure stability of the lab’s analysis methods and their ability to identify abnormalities in our products. This also allows us to be sure that they report any abnormalities to us immediately. Good communication and attention to detail is critical to the BHP process.
* We employ these quality-control measures in every batch of BHP CBD product we manufacture. There is never a question of what an individual is receiving when they make a purchase.
We use only hemp-based product testing laboratories that mirror pharmaceutical-industry processes and controls. Through these processes, they’ve solved the common problem of inconsistent test results. Our testing team comes from the pharmaceutical industry, understands the complexity of operating in a cGMP/GLP environment, and has operated in this environment for decades.
* We work closely with a team of medical professionals to conduct intensive research and development on or formulations. BHP is proud to lead the industry when it comes to safety, product innovation and value for money. We are experts with decades of experience working with truly natural products. We know how to extract, process and formulate the ingredients we carefully select, without resorting to synthetic chemicals. And we maintain a strict policy of no GMO products whatsoever.
Our own in-house formulator develops and oversees the innovative methods we employ to make our products safe and enjoyable to use. We also continue to invest in our manufacturing facilities to expand the range of products we can make, without ever compromising on values.
* BHP CBD is Legal because it comes from industrial hemp imported into the USA.
* Our Customer Service is unmatched. Between FREE consults with our doctor and as near immediate as possible product support, we are here to help YOU achieve better health.
7) What else does the product contain?
– Beware Other CBD Oils on the market as they can contain Dilution Oils: MCT • Synthetics • Artificial Flavors • Water
– With BHP CBD - Whole plant extracts with associated terpenes, polyphenols, natural flavors
8) Is BHP CBD the same as ‘Medical Marijuana’?
– No, BHP CBD comes from organic hemp stalks and seeds, conforms to all state and national legal requirements and contains no THC.
– Medical marijuana comes from marijuana plants and contain significant amounts of THC. It is illegal unless authorized by medical and state authorization.
9) Is CBD Oil legal?... That depends...
– Yes - BHP CBD is legal because it comes from industrial hemp imported into the USA.
– No - If the oil comes from marijuana. Unlike medical marijuana you do not need a prescription or permit to use or buy BHP CBD. It is imported into the USA and other countries under approved tariff codes as a dietary supplement. It can be purchased online and shipped anywhere in USA and other approved countries.
10) Will I get ‘high’ if I consume BHP CBD?
– No, it does not contain any psychoactive properties. On the contrary, CBD clears and speeds thinking processes and improves attention focus and duration.